Exceptional value domestic scale off-grid hybrid storage system from KODAK. Everything you need to deliver a solid system with great home-owner brand recognition.
The 5kW rated power of the KODAK VMIII inverter, when matched with three economic Pylon modules of 2.4kWh each, delivers up to 3.6kW of continuous discharge power, based on Max Discharge of 1.2kW per Pylon battery.
That's perfect for supplying some of the higher powered electrical loads in the evening, or running the essential household loads with no interruption during a grid failure.
The KODAK VMIII hybrid is a pure sine wave inverter that boasts a power factor of 1. It has a selectable input voltage range for distinguishing between home appliances and computers; and a selectable charging current based on the application.
Its max DC input voltage for 500V makes it ideal for 2 strings of up to 10 X 72 cell modules (320W - 360W) or 12 X 60 cell modules (260W - 300W).
The package also includes a high spec 2 input DC combiner box that incorporates Type 2 surge protection and DC isolation, all in a neat enclosure.
The included battery cabinet is a perfect storage solution for housing three PylonTech US2000B Lithium-Ion batteries.
This part is a special offer made up of the following items:
- 3 x Pylon US2000 2.4kWh Li-Ion Solar Battery (excl. brackets)
- 1 x KODAK Solar Off-Grid Inverter VMIII 5kW 48V
- 1 x 600V Combiner Box 2 Inputs 1 Outputs 32A Isolator Type II SPD
- 1 x Pylon US2000B x4 Cabinet With Support Rails
- 1 x Fuse-switch-disconnector KETO size 00 body (battery isolator)
- 1 x K&N Single Phase AC Switch Disconnector 25A
- 1 x Cable Pack for US2000B / US3000 / Phantom-S Solar Batteries
- 2 x NH Fuse-link 160A for KETO-00
- 1 x 25mm2 Battery Cable (H01N2-D) 1m – Red
- 1 x 25mm2 Battery Cable (H01N2-D) 1m – Black
- 4 x 25mm2 Cable Terminal Lug M8 - Single