High performance scale off-grid hybrid storage system from KODAK.
Don’t compromise: for sites that need reliable 230V AC at all times, the King is king.
The 5kW rated power of the KODAK King inverter, when matched with three economic Pylon modules of 2.4kWh each, delivers up to 3.6kW of continuous discharge power, based on Max Discharge of 1.2kW per Pylon battery.
That's perfect for supplying some of the higher powered electrical loads in the evening, or running the essential household loads with no interruption during a grid failure.
The KODAK King hybrid is a pure sine wave inverter that boasts a power factor of 1. It has a selectable input voltage range for distinguishing between home appliances and computers; and a selectable charging current based on the application.
Its max DC input voltage for 145V makes it ideal for 4 strings of 2 X 72 cell modules (320W - 360W) or 4 strings of 3 X 60 cell modules (260W - 300W).
The package also includes a high spec 4 input DC combiner box that incorporates Type 2 surge protection, DC fuses and DC isolation, all in a neat enclosure.
The included battery cabinet is a perfect storage solution for housing 3-4 PylonTech US2000B Lithium-Ion batteries.
This part is a special offer made up of the following items:
- 3x Pylon US2000 2.4kWh Li-Ion Solar Battery (excl. brackets)
- 1x KODAK Solar Off-Grid Inverter King with UPS 5kW 48V
- 1x 150V Fused Combiner Box 4 Inputs 1 Outputs 63A Isolator Type II SPD
- 1x Pylon US2000B x4 Cabinet With Support Rails
- 1x Fuse-switch-disconnector KETO size 00 body (battery isolator)
- 1x K&N Single Phase AC Switch Disconnector 25A
- 1x Cable Pack for US2000B / US3000 / Phantom-S Solar Batteries
- 2x NH Fuse-link 160A for KETO-00
- 1x 25mm2 Battery Cable (H01N2-D) 1m - Red
- 1x 25mm2 Battery Cable (H01N2-D) 1m - Black
- 4x 25mm2 Cable Terminal Lug M8 - Single