With Canadian Solar’s industry-leading photovoltaic panels bifacial cell technology and extensive know-how in double glass panels manufacturing, we have now developed a new generation of high-efficiency bifacial solar panels with both module sides producing solar power at the same time. Large Poly BiKu’s front side output can reach up to 365 W, and large Mono BiKu’s front side power output can reach 380 W. Canadian Solar BiKu solar panels bifaciality is as high as 75%, which generates up to 30 % more solar power than conventional photovoltaic system.
BiKu CS3K Poly Frameless
- Up to 30% more energy yield due to back side.
- Low NMOT: 42 ± 3 °C
- Better shading tolerance
- Heavy snow loads up to 8100 Pa
- Rating: 300W
- Efficiency: 18.1%
- Width: 992mm
- Height: 1,675mm
- Price per Watt: (R3,792/Wp)
- Lower internal current, lower hot spot temperature
- Minimizes micro-cracks and snail trails
- Heavy wind loads up to 2400 Pa
- Fire Class A and Type 3 / Type 13
Frameless Clamp modules